Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Thoughts on the Sith...Part 1

Currently Reading: Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card

While was watching the latest Star Wars film this weekend, I kept thinking to myself how much fun it would have been to let Samuel L. Jackson go all Pulp Fiction as a jedi.

Just think about it. Imagine the possibilities. Picture Mace and the other jedi confronting the chancellor in his chambers and suddenly Mace launches into the Biblical quote, "and you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Or maybe when they're wrestling on the floor. The chancellor is shooting the lightning at Mace but Mace is curling it back on the chancellor he could flash a little grin and say, "Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

Sure it would ruin the dramatic moment but it would be damn funny.

Maybe they can put something like that on the bonus DVD when it comes out :-)

No comments: