Thursday, March 10, 2005

This is a small?

Currently Reading: The Tattoo Murder Case by Akimitsu Takagi

I went shopping the other day. I was over at Target and they had some nice sleep pants on sale. Very comfy, look nice, so I got a pair. I took them home, ran them through the wash and put them on. They're about 6 inches too long.
No, I'm not exaggerating. If I want these to fit properly, I'd have to lop off 6 inches. They fit fine everywhere else, the legs are just too damn long.
That makes me wonder. Just who is the model for this pattern? I'm about 5'4 which means in order for these to fit just right, I'd have to grown 6 inches in leg length and nowhere else. That would make me 5'10. This is small?
These must have been designed by a man. Honestly, only a man would make clothing 6 inches too long and call it a small thus trying to convince everyone that he's much bigger than they think.

No comments: