Wednesday, March 09, 2005

CC's Solo Drive

Currently Reading: The Tattoo Murder Case by Akimitsu Takagi

Well naturally she made it to work and back just fine. No problems with the truck or getting to work and back. Was I worried? Not really. Only a little bit. It's one of those things where if something DOES go wrong, I'd rather it happened while I was there so I could help out.

One thing I did discover was just how much sleep I've been missing the past week or so. I woke up at about the same time I usually do, just as CC's getting dressed for work. Then I made sure she got out ok and went back to bed. Slept until near 10 this morning which means I managed to sleep almost 11 hours. That's a lot by anyone's standards. I guess I needed it.

In spite of sleepin in, I was rather productive. Managed to tie up quite a few loose ends. They're all boring though so I won't bother to list them here :-) And I managed NOT to go crazy being here with no car. Don't think I could get used to it though. Just makes me feel trapped. Worse, I'm FORCED to do work. Can't escape it by running errands :-)

Anyway, I think we'll just do this one more time, tomorrow, and then back to the old way after that. But still, I'm just so proud of CC being able to do it all by herself. I know she was nervous about it too but she made it through just fine :-)

No comments: