Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just Little Stuff

Currently Reading: Venus by Ben Bova

There haven't been any really major things to write about lately so I'm just going to throw together some blurbs instead.

Now that CC takes the truck to work with her most days we save money, and not just on gas. Oh it's true we'll save maybe 40% on our gas bill but where we really save is in eating expenses. Why? Because when I pick CC up, it's very easy to just stop off and eat on the way home or at least pick something up. So instead of eating out 3 or 4 times a week, we only eat out once or twice. Cheaper, yes and probably better for us both.

Spring is here. Normally good but this year my nose has been going NUTS! Sinus pressure line mad plus, now that the flowers are starting to peek out, allergies too. It is NOT a good time to be bear, let me tell you. Makes me wish I could just send in my nose for repairs. But you know, I'm pretty sure the warranty has expired.

If you haven't already, go get a copy of The Incredibles! That is one fantastic movie. There's an entire second disk filled with neat little documentaries and assorted data. Some of it is dry but most of it is really fascinating!

My Yahoo messanger isn't working properly. In the chat windows it won't show my avatar. It won't show ANYONE'S avatar for that matter. Something has screwed up the way Yahoo and Flash work together.

Speaking of flash, what's probably got it messed up is Firefox. I downloaded the new Mozilla browser a few days ago. Wasn't overly impressed. Uninstalled it. That's when Yahoo started misbehaving. Uninstalled everything, Yahoo, flash, re-installed them. Still doesn't work. Reinstalled Firefox too. Still won't work. It annoys me when things like this don't work, especially when they were working just fine the other day. Well, I'll figure it out eventually.

My neice got her license to drive today so if you're in the greater Memphis metro area, you've been warned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We do NOT eat out 3-4 times a week. We eat out only twice a week at most, thank you very much :-).