Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Slowly Drifting Through The Week

Just Finished: My Gun Is Quick by Mickey Spillane

It's Wednesday thank goodness. Just two more days to go until the weekend. I'm looking forward to this particular weekend more than usual but not entirely because of the things we have planned.

This week's sleep schedule has been a real pain. CC's working the odd hours of course. Comes home about 4:30 in the morning. We sleep. Problem is, she never stays asleep more than 5 hours or so.

So, we're up. Not a problem in itself right? Thing is, we have no energy. Actually she has less than I do. I have broken sleep, she has only a little sleep. We end up spending most of the day just laying there watching TV.

Today we did actually make it out for a little while. CC wanted to go out for lunch so we got Japanese take-out at this little place that opened up a few weeks ago. Great food and very affordable. We'll be going there often. We also stopped and got coffee at Starbucks (chai tea latte for me). That's an improvment over yesterday and Monday at least :-)

We're going out to see the symphony Saturday night. They're performing Carmina Burana, which we both like. I imagine we'll spend most of Saturday goofing off again, but maybe a little more active. Hopefully things will be back to normal by Monday. I sure hope so. All this broken sleep is leaving me fuzzy-headed and leaving CC dragging most of the time. We'll make it though :-)

No comments: