Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Slow Time

Currently Reading: Nothing, but I'll start a new book tonight . . .

Ever have one of those days were there just doesn't seem to be enough to do to make time go by fast enough? It's the polar opposite of those days where time just ZIPS on by and you're at the end of the day before you know it.

CC and I both started out moving faster than time. She was a little late getting started this morning and yet we still managed to get her to the office on time without any rushing.

After I got home, I started work on my to-do list and before I knew it, I was most of the way done and only an hour had gone by. Here's the thing though, I KNOW it takes more than an hour to do all the things I did this morning, or at least it normally does. So I figure it's one of two things. Either I'm MUCH more efficient this morning (yeah right) or I'm moving faster than time.

Guess that makes me a mutant. Hmm, maybe I could join the X-Men :-)

No comments: