Sunday, January 22, 2006

On The Road Again

Currently Reading: The Radioactive Redhead by John Zakour & Lawrence Ganem

Well, CC's on the road again. This time she's in Dallas. She'll be there until Friday, then back here, then back to Dallas then here again, then there again. This will be going on over the next month or so. It's going to take a bit of adjustment for all of us. Obviously I'll have to handle everything around the house for a while but the dogs will also have to adjust. There won't be anyone to walk them at dinner time 4 days a week. I'll be working. Let's hope they can hold it until I get back :-)

-----

I got another tip today! This time it came from a couple visiting from Virginia. Two pugs. It was pretty cool actually. Pugs don't take that long to wash so we don't really charge that much. Still got a tip anyway. Got to love that. Paid for my lunch with plenty to spare :-)

-----

All things considered it wasn't too bad this weekend. Yeah, CC left for her Dallas trip. Yeah it's been raining almost continuously since I woke up. Yeah I'm a little sore from washing several large dogs today. Wait, did I just say it wasn't too bad this weekend? :-) I suppose that compared to what happened to OTHER people it wasn't too bad :-)

Oh, I did get a surprise visit from my sister at work today. She heard about CC's green card and wants to take us out. Of course with CC on the road and my sister's husband ALSO on the road we're going to have to juggle things a little bit and find the overlap. Right now we're looking at lunch on Saturday. Everyone has that free so far :-)

-----

Yes, I know, the blog entries have been a little boring lately. Cut me a little slack though. It's the middle of winter. Even when we have free time there just isn't that much to do. I suppose I could tell a bunch of work stories but to be honest, those are pretty dull too. Is anyone REALLY interested in hearing about how I washed a large pit bull this afternoon? Probably not.

It's a little slow right now but it'll pick up. It always picks up :-)

.

No comments: