Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mobile Blogging

Currently Reading: Dune by Frank Herbert

Well, I've managed to get my blog here linked to my mobile so hopefully when I have some spare time at work I'll remember to post short blog entries. CC also tells me you can blog via e-mail so I'll have to try that as well. I've already got twitter linked with Facebook so anyone who's following me on either of those pages will already see what's going on. I also added the little twitter box over on the side but honestly, I spend more time replying to the tweets of famous people than posting anything about what I'm doing at the time. Most of what I do is pretty boring.

I also tried to set up the deal here with sending pictures from the phone to the blog but according to Blogger the service is unavailable with my current carrier. It's probably one of those snobby iPhone things that requires AT&T or Verison. Doesn't matter though. I'll work with what I have now and try to remember to post pictures or links to pictures here from time to time.

More to follow after dinner . . . I hope.

No comments: