Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Right, New Year, New Blog . . . Sort of.

Currently Reading: Dune by Frank Herbert

Ok, well I'm working on the idea of blogging more instead of just posting little blurbs on Facebook and Twitter. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to keep it up but I will try. I still have a few friends and family who don't use Facebook or Twitter and who also prefer seeing longer posts.

I've redone the overall layout of the page and gone with this brown template. That may or may not stay so if the colors change, don't be alarmed. They keep adding new graphics to Blogger so I may find something I like even more.

I'm also going to try and add more pictures and grooming stories. I'll leave out the names of the dogs of course and keep the stories more along the lines of general grooming advice. No reason to embarrass any of my current or former customers. (Generally CC polices this sort of thing. When she sees a message that she thinks might offend, bug, tweak, irk, etc. she lets me know and I either remove or redo it.)

I've also switched the bookshelves over to Shelfari entirely. This is mostly to save time but it also makes things look a bit prettier.

Oh, and I included a Twitter feed over there on the side so for those of you who don't have Twitter, you can read what I've posted there recently. Keep in mind though, some of those tweets are just replies to what someone else posted so I don't know that they'll all make sense. I follow a small and kinda weird group of celebrities and occasionally remark about something they said. Sometimes they reply, sometimes not. Mostly not though because they get way too many replies to actually read them all.

That's about it for now. LOTS of news of course but since it's already past 10 and I have to work tomorrow, I've got to get to bed. I spent a decent chunk of the day wrestling a very young, very friendly and very energetic golden retriever this afternoon (they're SO much fun) and I've got another one tomorrow so I need to rest up.

Night!

No comments: