Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CC's Flowers

Currently Reading: Rant by Chuck Palahniuk

I recently sent CC flowers while she was in Manila. There's a certain florist that I always use because they're very reliable on their deliveries and they always put together really nice bouquets. The flowers arrived at 8:30 am on the day they were supposed to be delivered and I received a confirmation e-mail that they'd been signed for. They even sent me an e-mail the day BEFORE the delivery asking that I double check the name of the recipient, just in case. Really great service with this place.

Today I get another e-mail from them.

Hi Stephen,
Your order has been delivered to Cecile Slish at 08:33 AM.

Our Delivery Drivers Reported:
Recieved By Noel Catanghal (Brother )
No Message.


**** Recipient Photos
Your order has been selected to be part of our "Recipient Photos" trials.

You may review your recipient photos by logging into our website using the link below.
Now this is one cool florist isn't it? They actually have someone there to take a photo of your flowers being delivered and they'll send you that picture so you can sort of be a part of it all. Normally I'm sure this works out GREAT but, as you may have noticed, the flowers were received by CC's brother Noel. Here's the picture I got:


Next time I send flowers, I'm going to have to make sure they arrive at a time when CC can sign for them :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I had just gone to bed when this happened. Couldn't have been asleep more than 10 minutes when Noel woke me up to show me the flowers :-). They were gorgeous and smelled wonderful :-)! Thank you honey, it definitely brightened up my day :-*

Jairus Durnett said...

Yeah, man. We all believe that the flowers were really for CC and that Noel got them by "accident".