Thursday, June 09, 2005

Spurs Game and Group Twitching

Currently Reading: Switching books tonight. Lost focus due to packing.

If you caught the Spurs game Thursday night you saw the proof of my jinx. I watched the pre-game, caught the introductions of the players and such. I even saw the opening tipoff. The Spurs grab a quick basket then the Pistons answer by scoring 6. Pop calls a time out. I decide to watch Battlefield Britain on PBS.

I check in between BB and Spy, the Spurs are up by 2 or 4. I check in again after Spy, Spurs are up by even more. I check in again, lead is STILL growing. Finally, game is over. I catch the last bits of the Tim Duncan interview and then they flash the score. Solid win by the Spurs who seemed to play just fine so long as I wasn't watching :-)

Another odd thing happened as well. I was laying on the bed. CC had fallen asleep to my left and Bu, the little brown terrier, was between us. Katya, my Australian shepherd was laying down at the end of the bed against my legs. Then the twitching began. Bu started first. I felt her little paw start to poke at my ribs. Then I feel CC's elbow against my arm. Next thing you know I'm feeling Katya's leg poking mine. This goes on for a good 10 minutes. Sometimes in a circle, Bu then CC then Katya. Sometimes all at once. Sometimes in pairs. Twitch, twitch twitch.

It was just too cute not to share with the whole world :-)

No comments: